ASD Corporation is a VA-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
GSA Schedule Information:
Contracting Specifics for MOBIS GS 10F-0004K
Special Item Numbers Available
SIN 874-1/RC: Integrated Consulting Services
SIN 874-7/RC: Integrated Business Program Support Services
Check out ASD's MOBIS CATALOG for more information
How to Acquire ASD's Services from MOBIS*
GSA Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) has established streamlined procedures to enable agencies to acquire MOBIS contractors quickly and easily. These guidelines require agencies to consider at least three MOBIS contractors and select the one that provides the "best value." To obtain ASD's services, an agency needs to follow these steps.
1. ASD MEETS WITH THE PROJECT SPONSORS TO DISCUSS THE PROJECT GOALS, AGREE ON OUTCOMES AND DELIVERABLES, DEFINE THE LEVEL OF EFFORT, AND DETERMINE IF THE CONTRACT SHOULD BE FIXED PRICE OR FIXED LABOR CATEGORY RATE.
2. ASD PREPARES A PROPOSAL THAT DOCUMENTS THE SCOPE OF THE EFFORT AND PROVIDES COSTS USING THE MOBIS SCHEDULE FOR THE SERVICES REQUIRED (SIN 874-1: CONSULTING; SIN 874-2: FACILITATION; SIN 874-7: PROGRAM INTEGRATION AND PROJECT MANAGEMENT).
3. THE PROJECT SPONSOR REVIEWS THE PROPOSAL, MODIFYING IT AS NEEDED.
4. THE PROJECT SPONSOR COMPARES ASD'S RATES WITH TWO OTHER MOBIS CONTRACTORS.
5. AFTER SELECTING THE CONTRACTOR WHO PROVIDES "BEST VALUE," THE PROJECT
SPONSOR FOLLOWS THE AGENCY'S INTERNAL PROCEDURES TO SECURE THE CONTRACT.
6. AFTER RECEIVING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION FROM THE PROJECT
SPONSOR, THE CONTRACTING OFFICER PLACES THE ORDER DIRECTLY WITH ASD.
*On-line access to contract ordering information, terms and conditions, and up-to-date pricing is available through GSA Advantage!. The Internet address for GSA Advantage! is http://www.gsaadvantage.gov.