Master Scheduler (Suitland, MD)
Applied Systems Development Corporation is looking for a Sr. Master Scheduler (MS Project Server Guru) for a contract with our government customer in Suitland, MD. Interested candidates should have a thorough understanding of scheduling techniques and expertise using MS Project Server to develop and maintain integrated master project schedules. As a Master Scheduler, the candidate will provide support to the Program Management Office (PMO) in the form of schedule creation; schedule monitoring, schedule analysis and reporting. Candidate will work closely with the PMO in setting project goals, analyzing the status of projects, and have the ability to provide briefings to stakeholders.
Additional duties and responsibilities include:
- Develop and maintain integrated master schedule of multiple projects using MS Project Server.
- Incorporate external schedules, perform critical path analysis, and analyze schedule risk.
- Work in collaboration with PMO while interacting with multiple distributed project teams.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Work Breakdown Structures (WBSs) and related dictionaries,
- Estimates at Completion (EACs), as well as the implementation of Earned Value methodologies.
- Maintain and provide variance analysis and work with project teams to gather schedule requirements, dependencies and activities.
- Extensive experience performing Earned Value Management analysis.
Description of Requirements, Skills, & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Subject matter expertise using MS Project Server to manage Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and the supporting detailed schedules.
- Experience with Earned Value methodologies.
- Capable of communicating confidently and effectively to senior executives both verbally and in writing.
- US Citizen-Must be able to attain a NACI clearance (Public Trust) with financial background check.
- PMI-SP preferred.
- PMP a plus.
For consideration, please email resume, cover letter, and salary requirements via email with subject line: Master Scheduler - Suitland, MD to email@example.com. We are looking to fill the position quickly and will be scheduling face-to-face interviews as soon as possible. No phone calls please.